Look at possibilities for working togetherLearn more
phone: +48 22 486 60 00
fax: +48 22 486 60 03
Sulbiny, Drukarska 3
phone: +48 25 740 34 00
fax: +48 25 740 34 03
1. The personal data controller (PDC) is INTERDRUK SA with its registered office in Warsaw at 15/3002 Lucka Street, KRS 0000446123.
2. Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Inspector (IODO): email@example.com.
3. The personal data are processed for the purposes related to the use of the Customer’s Zone (Strefa Klienta) and in accordance with rules specified in the Regulations. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 clause 1 a) of the European Parliament and the Council Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1) (GDPR).
4. The recipients of personal data are entities, to whom under the law PDC must transfer data of the individuals.
5. The data will be processed for documentation storage period specified by separate law regulations, in particular for 5 years counting from the end of the calendar year in which the deadline for payment of tax was due.
6. The individual has the right to access the personal data concerning him or her, their rectification, deletion or processing limitation, and the right to transfer the data and lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, whereas not providing personal data that is necessary for the reasons of the service data type may prevent cooperation with PDC.